Wallingford United Methodist Church offers care to those in need.
Pastoral care is a time where you can find connection and companionship as you walk along the path of life. You might seek pastoral care if:
- You have questions about your spiritual or religious experience
- You are experiencing grief or loss and could use someone to talk to
- You would like to process an event or issue in your family life
- You or someone in your life is in the midst of a significant health issue
- You could use some help discerning the solution/response to a problem
- You just need someone to talk to or pray with
- Or any other reason not listed here
Pastor Ann is available for pastoral care by appointment. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.547.6945.